Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bully Victims Life

When someone bullies you, its like you are dragging the whole world on your shoulders. Its too much pressure to take in at once, and you want to release the pressure. Yet, your mind throws irrational suggestions that make you consider committing suicide. Suicide is another way of telling the world that you are weak. You are letting down people who want to see you succeed. There are kids out there who have no place to live. They have no water to drink nor food to eat, and you are killing yourself over a irresponsible selfish person who is trying to make your life feel like crap. They have not killed their self because their is still hope for them. I have been bullied, but not once have I felt suicide would answer my prayers.

What is it going to help? your dead. Gone. and you couldn't of been strong enough to hold out another day. You are strong, you are wanting to get help, your heart is aching because you are being hurt or threatened everyday. I am terribly sorry, but you have got to start helping yourself is you want help from someone else. This may be hard to understand, but you are as strong as your weakest link. I am so scared for life, because no one knows when someone has had enough unless you speak up. People in the world are advertising bullying and trying to help, but why not let people help you? your scared. Gosh! everyone is scared. Even I am scared, because I feel like I let you down, if you commit suicide. I want you to be happy and bright. You have a bright future ahead of you. Its time you take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!