Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Taking Advantage of the situation

Have you ever been hurt so badly, your emotions can't even express how upset you are? Bullying can do that to you. I use to cry to myself, because I was desperate for help. Anybody, that was willing to help me, I would take it! That is what you have to do in life. I am here trying to help you, but you are not taking advantage of the situation. I can only preach so much to you, but then it is your decision whether or not you are going to take it.

You don't find too many teens, wanting to help others with their own situations. Or teens that cares so much about you, that they worry for you, hoping you are not doing anything to hurt your self. Life is too short to waists it on the bad stuff. But, to get out in the world and to start living. Bullying is tough, I know, but together we can help decrease it tremendously. Doesn't that sound like a plan?

Tell me what you think....

1. Do you think we can actually demolish bullying?
2. Are you taking advantage of the situation?

I was in your shoes before, and trust me, i know what you are feeling. But look at me now! I am happy inside and out, I am helping others in the best way as I can. And I know for sure, that you are going to be bully free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!