Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bullies need help as well!

If you are someone who is a bully. Or as I should say, someone who hurts others  intentionally because either you have insecurities that you can not get over, or home issues you need help with,  i am here to support you as well. I know you are wondering why i want to help someone that is being rude to people. But the truth is, I have hope in you, that you will one day, stop what you are doing, and showing the world who you truly are.

We all have a story, no matter what our background is. You can not keep holding all of your anger inside because it causes stress. I care, and I can't stress that enough. You have a bright future, and I know that if you trust me, I will be a friend, sister , teacher and your guide, as long as you will give me the chance to help you.

Visit my contact page for my email to contact me directly. None of your information will be sold. or looked at other than me. I promise. You are special, and you are unique, and it is time to stop living behind shadows, but starting living like the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!