Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

Hey guys and girls, I am back! I will be doing a show on you tube, next month some time after I get done taking my tests to get to 11th grade. I will basically be discussing bullying.. of course! and some new strategies that I know will work for you. Yet, in the mean time, I will keep posting new posts weekly for everyone to see. Look below, because here are some main things, that will be discussed: 

1. What should you do, when you are being bullied? 
2. How do I know if I am being bullied? 
3. Tips and advice to cope with bullying
4. Peer pressure, and what is it? 
5. Cyber-bullying. 

Yet, do not worry, because I will not discuss all of these topics in one session. Each session will only talk about one topic. and the videos will be created once a week. So bring a pen and a pencil. When the day grows closer, I will input the links, for you to watch it. and once I grow my audience they will become live!! 

I have a good feeling that I can actually do something to help make a change. You know how some people say, go with your gut feeling? Well that is what I am doing, and I love my gut! lol :- I love you, and always keep your head up high! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!