Saturday, November 17, 2012

Support

I recently made a comment on you tube, about a girl who was being physically abused, bullied. And I was horrified. So look below, and see the posts that I created. 

I am creating a website for people who are being bullied, and this video is going on my website. For people who are wanting to become suicidal. Its not fun to be bullied, because I was before, and I seen others being bullied, and it needs to stop, and I am on a journey to make sure it does. GIVE ME A THUMBS UP IF I HAVE YOUR SUPPORT!

Then shortly after I made that comment, look what came up. 

I was bullied in high school about 5 yrs ago.. I was physically bullied and verbally assaulted and I dropped out of high school b/c of it.. I am now taking classes at Ashworth and James Madison High School at the age of 21 just to put my life back together that they broke.. I have 2 kids and 1 of which is epileptic and suffers from seizures.. I am still mentally at a point where I hate the human race and it's only getting worse, people are only getting worse..
just know that this world is not easy. And that there will be many obstacles coming your way, and you need to be strong no matter what, because in the end everything will pay off. God bless you :)

You can view the video, and you can also give me a thumbs up on my comment! My you tube name is Ashanti Muhammad. Subscribe to my channel, and I just want to know if I have your support. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!