Saturday, July 21, 2012

A personal Story

 People will say nasty things to your face or behind your back. It just depends on the person. Not all will like you ,not all will be interested in what you have to say. That is why I chose to create a blog about bullying. It seems as if you are so deep into the drama of bullying, that you forgotten who you are. You forget all of the great tasks you have accomplished before the bully came into your life. You forgot that the person who is bullying you, will only make you stronger. Yes!, that sounds incredibly weird. But its true. Why would someone bully you if there was nothing good about you? understand? I mean, yeah it hurts your feelings or makes you wanna cry! but, nobody will talk about you unless you have something going good with yourself.

Well from kindergarten to ninth grade I attended public school. Can you guess what happened during those years? OF COURSE! I was bullied all the time. Okay, some days it was so tough I cried to myself and prayed to god to help me. The only thing that really helped me was to stand up to my bully. You see, someone only bullies you cause your something they are not, and they want it. BAD! put them in their place. Tell them Hey! leave me alone. I know its so hard because usually it will end up  in physical activity. Its worth a shot. Anyways, I had a friend. She was my best friend in school. We use to tell each other everything. However one day when I left for a short period of time and came back. She and my other so called friend Jasmine tried to jump me at school. It was the worst experience because you go from having this awesome friend to someone who is wanting to hurt you physically for a reason you are not sure of. So please make sure you know and trust that person fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!