Friday, July 20, 2012

Suicidal Moments



As you know bullying is pretty serious. But the public is not taking it as serious as they should be. Every day someone is committing suicide because another person is bullying them. If you are not certain what the official definition is I will tell you. "It is to use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone) typically to force him or her to do what one wants". Know that you know what bullying officially is we can move on.

Throughout the years kids of all ages, specifically teenagers have been committing suicide, or, are being murdered by someone who was bullying them. The next thing that you need to read to really get you thinking about bullying is stories of kids who killed themselves. Please pay attention to the stories of Megan Taylor Meier and Jack Reese.

Jack Reese, Gay Utah Teen, Commits Suicide After Allegedly Being ...

Suicide of Megan Meier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Other teenagers who have committed suicide

Jay 'Corey' Jones, Gay Minnesota Teen, Commits Suicide After ...

Bullied Teen Commits Suicide After Posting That She Loves Her ...

Teen committed suicide after being bullied at school, family says ...

This is your time to really grasp the moment and remember these kids. Remember they were being bullied and nobody saved them. Nobody understood what they were going through. Please contact me with any of your problems. I would hate to see you on google as the next kid who committed suicide.

4 comments:

  1. i love your topic about bullying. i was bullied since i was in kinder mostly by my kinder teacher and it just continued. come check my page out ok its www. myemotionsofpoetry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you were bullied by your kindergarten teacher. If you do not mind would you like to tell me about your experiences privately. Therefore I would be able to help you cope. That is only if you are comftorable with it. Please you can contact me at my email.
    ashanti.muhammad15@hotmail.com By the way, my name is ashanti i am 15 and my mission is to help as many people as i can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!