Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Help is near

Do you need someone to talk to? Do you need someone that will listen and understand who you really are? I am here for you. I try my absolute best to communicate with others who are suffering from bullying. I am another teenager who suffered from being bullied.I create blogs to be able to express myself and to help others. To be able to get the message out to many other youths.

Please trust me. I will keep all of your information private. You may even make up a fake name if you want.I believe in you . I want you to have a better and promising future.

ashanti.muhammad15@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ashanti! It's me, Ceirra L_CAVA from the HS Boot camp, today! :D
    I love your blog so much! <3 I will definitely be reading it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!