Tuesday, August 14, 2012

                                BACK TO SCHOOL




Summer is over and your excited to be back in school chilling with your best buds! However, there is one problem. You are afraid of what people are going to think of you. or what they are going to say. Who cares? as long as you know you look great and you feel great, whoever says rude things to you, really should take a look in the mirror. I know i cant see you, but you are beautiful! just because school has started back, doesn't mean the bullies do as well. it is a new fresh year of school. I know i wont be able to prevent bullying from happening to you, but I will always be there helping you stay strong, and being true to yourself.

I want you to do this fun activity I created. Here the thing though. It will be a little wacko, but you are doing it for yourself! Follow the rules below. You can even record yourself and play the tape back whenever you are feeling down.  Its time you start being yourself. Who cares what people think. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!




RULES:

1. Go into your bathroom, close and lock the door

2. Find a hairbrush or something you can use to speak to like a mic

3. Repeat the chant below

    I am me
  you are you
I am beautiful (girl)
I am handome (guy)
I am me
you are you
I am beautiful(girl)
I am handsome ( guy
 

4. Say this 3 times and you will feel so much better about your self! I promise you :)
       

2 comments:

  1. LOL! you might,you better, this will help you alot, i promise. just say it everyday to yourself when you wake up and when you are going to bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!