Tuesday, August 7, 2012

For those who read my blog you know that I talk about you not giving up in life and facing your fears. I still can not stress enough. Recently at my online home school I signed up so I could have my very own club. I prayed and prayed every night to go and today, I was accepted. My club  will be starting next month! You are capable of accomplishing anything in life. NOTHING is impossible when you are dedicated to reaching that goal.

 When you are wanting something so bad, you will do whatever it takes to reach your goal.
I don't care who you are or whats your background. Anyone can be whatever they want in life. Look at Tyler Perry. He was homeless living on the streets. Now he is one of the richest people in the world living their dream.



Believing in your self is the greatest task you can complete
Tell me this? what makes you feel like you are not able to reach something in life? people tell you, you are not smart enough? Let me guess, they said  it is IMPOSSIBLE?  Do not dare listen to what others say about you. The hardest task for a person to do in their life is to be yourself. Its hard because when you have people all around you doubting your skills and talents, you began to believe them. That is why some  people do not make it in life. Either they are doubted, or just gave up on everything they had. I do not want that to be you,

I do not personally know you, but I know that you have something in your heart that you love to do. Everyone has something they love. You need a little help getting you started. Leave me a comment or private message me by email. You can find my email in contacts page. You have a bright future I  can feel it.

Like Justin Beiber would say: " Never Say Never"

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love to write and sing. Thanks for being such an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. i am glad to encourage you,I hope you can keep your head up high and be the winner that you are. If you are having any problems with anything and need someone to talk to, you can contact me at my email on my contact page. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!