Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bullies, Are they as powerful as they seem?
Bullies are not as strong as they seem. They may have a tough shell on the outside, but their scared and selfish on the inside. People will say rude things to your face or behind your back. Just to consistently aggravate or sadden a persons mood is just wrong. Why end your life over someone who has inside issues? You are much smarter and stronger than you think. If you can overcome bullying, you can overcome any obstacle in life. Like me for a example. People said rude, unruly comments all the time. I broke both of my legs in a school soccer game, and guess what? people still said rude and unruly comments. That goes to show you, people, have no sympathy for others.

People say the world is man for itself. Which in my opinion is not correct. There are people out here trying to make a difference in life. Like I am. It will be a long process, but it will be worth it in the end. Seeing someone smile, because they are not being bullied anymore. Or to hear people say that you encouraged them to not give up is ten times better than anything. Knowing you made a impact on someones life, brings me the greatest joy.

I know bullying is hard. Trust me I do., Some days you just want to give up because you don't  think you can go through any longer. But you can, you are a bright young adult and you can pull through anything in life, as long as you are willing to do whatever it takes. So stop thinking about committing suicide, or harming yourself in no way. Think before you do it. Say to yourself, is this bully really that much powerful over me where I feel I need to hurt myself?

Be who you are. You will enjoy nothing in life as much, if you are not true to yourself, and the others around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!