Thursday, August 2, 2012

Believe in yourself

Do you have a dream that you want to fulfill but seems as if people doubt you? "Don't worry. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, that is why you have to stand a little taller".(Kelly Clarkson)   Day in and out people will feel that if they do not have the chance or a gift like you portray, they have to bring you down. If they are not able to have a future why should you? Do not let anyone tell you , you are not capable of making something of yourself. like the saying goes, "sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never hurt me."  So many kids in life can only dream of being someone or having luxurious accessories. The only way you can have your needs and your wants is to work hard in life.

If you ever seen the Disney movie Princess and the frog you will know exactly what I am talking about. Tiana was a young lady who worked in a caf'e. She dreamt morning and night of the day she can open the restaurant her daddy only had the chance to dream about. She too went through lots of obstacles in the movie. Like, being turned into a frog, trying to escape hunters who wanted her for dinner, and trying to find a way to turn human again. You see, Tiana dreamt a dream. She also was doubted by many people in the movie like the two brothers who owned the business, and her boss at the cafe. Yet, she put up a fight and finally received her resturant.

Life is no good if you have things tossed to you all the time. Of course as a teenager you try to get your hands on every electronic item your parent will allow you to have. Although, you wont enjoy and Cherish that new Ipad if you did not work your butt of for it. If you believe in your heart and mind that you can succeed. Then NO ONE can tell you otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! People need to hear what you have to say. Thanks for posting such great things. It really encourages me and keeps me from giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. believe it or not you are actullay encouraging me as well to keep writing. knowing that someone is listening to me really inspires me. If you have questions please leave me a comment here on my blog or on my email. You can find my email on my contact page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!